We at Graham Industrial Coatings are strongly committed to giving back to our community and to those that support us. We feel it is our obligation to continue to build up the community around us not just here in Alaska but globally as well. Our future successes in this community as well as our employees are dependent upon the seeds we plant today.
"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more
.” ~ Anthony Robbins
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
" ~ Winston Churchill
The following list of organizations are some of those that we at Graham Industrial Coatings have had the privilege and opportunity to help over the years.
Alaska Dream Center -
The Alaska Dream Center is an extensive one-year residential substance abuse program offered at no cost to those struggling with life-controlling issues. We are affiliated with the successful Los Angeles Dream Center and are modeled after their renowned Dream Center Discipleship program.
Face of Justice
- Face of Justice Ministries serves to defend, shelter, empower and love survivors of human trafficking and sexual exploitation and the men, women and children working in prostitution in Costa Rica through intervention, prevention, and restoration.
- Equipping Christ-followers to engage with those in the margins who are vulnerable or trapped in the commercial sex industry by providing mentoring relationships, networking services, and fighting for justice in the hopes that each survivor finds new life in Christ Jesus.
Carry the Cure
- Carry the Cure is a non-profit organization that utilizes clinical tools, cultural traditions, and faith-based methods to offer communities comprehensive suicide & abuse prevention and healthy life-choice skills.
Kingdom Air Corps
- Kingdom Air Corps' purpose is to bring the gospel to all the ends of the earth. With that focus, the staff works to:
Matsu Valley Young Life -
- Train up people who will carry the good news of the gospel to places that are difficult to reach.
- Prepare pilots and mechanics to fly and maintain aircraft in difficult places, the uttermost places, and to work and develop relationships in order to bring the message of salvation.
- Bring vision and inspiration to missionary pilots.
Young Life doesn’t start with a program. It starts with adults concerned enough about kids to go to them, on their turf and in their culture, building bridges of authentic friendship. These relationships don’t happen overnight - they take time, patience, trust and consistency.
Free Burma Rangers
- The Free Burma Rangers (FBR) is a multi-ethnic humanitarian service movement. They bring help, hope and love to people in the war zones of Burma. Ethnic pro-democracy groups send teams to FBR to be trained, supplied and sent into the areas under attack to provide emergency medical care, shelter, food, clothing and human rights documentation.
Samaritan's Purse - Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the church worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
This Generations Ministries
- provides preaching, teaching, mentoring and discipleship utilizing the use of relevant multi-media, music, theatrics, technological methods, etc.
Amazon Outreach Peru
- David Pepper planted Church on the Rock in Wasilla, Alaska in Feb. 2000 and was lead pastor with his wife LaRae until Jan. 2014. The church multiplied and has grown to 4 campuses with 7 weekend services and has planted churches in AL, WA, SC, and Ireland. He now leads Amazon Outreach a disciple making church planting movement with more than 150 churches in the Loreto Disctrict, Peru.